Baton Rouge, LA | December 13-14, 2017
REQUEST OUR COMPLIMENTARY PRE-EVENT VIDEO TRAINING BELOW
[If you're unable to attend this particular workshop, we'll also keep you posted on future workshops and seminars we'll be hosting.]
A Dynamic and Highly-Interactive Learning Experience!
This is NOT a boring, mundane, lecture-style training class. This is a highly interactive, deep-dive into the meat and potatoes of what makes effective, principled-negotiations work and why.
From the moment this seminar begins, until the very minute it wraps, you'll be fully immersed in the learning experience with cutting edge content, interactive activities, games and role play scenarios that help you master the strategies and concepts taught in the seminar.
Here's What This Seminar Will Do for You . . .
You'll learn how to completely transform your business, sales results, and overall influence in the marketplace, by learning how to negotiate win-win outcomes with customers, prospects, vendors, investors, business partners and anyone else you collaborate with to help you meet your goals and objectives.
This 2-day seminar will run from 9am-5pm each day. Coffee and a light breakfast will be served each morning at 8:30 am. Lunch will be on your own. Location TBA upon registration. In this seminar you will learn how to:
- Negotiate a mutually beneficial (win-win) outcome for you and your customers/prospects.
- Understand your own particular negotiation style.
- Detect and adjust to the negotiation style(s) of others.
- A proven system and framework for navigating any and all negotiation scenarios successfully.
- Recognize, diffuse and effectively leverage negotiating tactics.
- The two biggest opportunities most people fail to leverage that cause them to fail in negotiations.
- Make sure you're adequately prepared to get what you want from every negotiation,
- What to do when a win-win is not possible.
- Why you NEVER want to "split the difference."
- Negotiate in a manner that builds and strengthens business relationships with the other party, so that you can return to the negotiating table time and again, to explore future opportunities.
What MAKES THIS WORKSHOP DIFFERENT & SUPERIOR TO OTHERS
There are no shortage of companies out there, offering and delivering negotiation skills training. Here's what makes this workshop experience stand head and shoulders above all others:
- All workshops are taught by our founder and CEO, Duane Huff (the guy in the video above). He's a 22 year sales veteran turned business owner, who still leverages these negotiation strategies to sell and win more business. He's in the trenches everyday, just like you, making it happen. If you like his teaching style in the video, you're going to love the live teaching experience he delivers.
- Duane is not limited to teaching just one discipline or method of negotiating. Unlike most other companies offering negotiation skills training, Duane has the freedom to explore and teach the very best principles, practices, strategies and tactics from across all schools of negotiating. How? Duane has studied all the top minds in the world of negotiating, been personally mentored by some of the top experts, and has applied the principles and strategies he teaches in the real world, throughout 22 year sales and business career.
- You will learn a more comprehensive approach to negotiations than any other company in the industry can provide. This training experience is a synthesis and compilation, of the "best-of-the-best" in sales negotiation skills training.
- PLUS you'll learn effective communication skills, leadership skills and value alignment strategies that will exponentiate the results you'll get from this negotiation skills workshop. You'd normally have to attend several other workshops to gather these insights, but Duane infuses these principle into this one comprehensive workshop.
- This is not two days of lecture-style, theory dump, training. This is an "apply what you learn in real time" experience. You'll learn a little and then apply it in an active negotiation, role-play scenario. Then you'll learn more, and do the same. You will have 5-6 opportunities to negotiate with fellow participants in the class.
- (Optional) You'll be invited to bring your current or anticipated, biggest negotiation challenge, to work through during the class. This will allow you to take a real world scenario you're facing, apply the lessons you learn, and get the help and feedback from Duane, and fellow participants, to help you break through to successful resolution. No other negotiation skills workshop offers that experience!
Here's What to Do Next
Reserve your spot today by clicking the button below and completing out simple registration process. Once you've completed the registration process, we'll send you all of the specifics including location, times, driving directions, agenda, etc.
HAVE Questions or NEED Registration Assistance? Call us at (225) 384-0693
Here's Why You Should REGISTER Now
WE LIMIT REGISTRATION to 10 people per workshop, so that the instructor can give more personalized attention to each participant. This allows each participant to get more value from the training experience, so they can apply what they learn to their own unique situation.
**PLUS THERE'S A BONUS** - The first 5 people who register for this workshop will also receive 4 complimentary 30-minute virtual follow-up coaching and mentoring sessions, designed to help them further implement and apply what they learn in the workshop (an additional $497 value).
When we hold these seminars onsite for corporations, they make an investment of $10,000. Many other public seminar companies charge $1,250.00 to $1,750.00, per participant, for similar public workshops like this one.
We are making this event very affordable at ONLY $997 (for both days).
**HR PROFESSIONALS, SALES VP'S & SALES MANAGERS**:
If you'd like to send multiple participants to this workshop, or if you'd like to consider holding a private, onsite event, email us directly at email@example.com or call (225) 384-0693 for group rates and onsite pricing.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you don't honestly feel like this is the BEST training workshop you've ever attended, just let us know at the end of the first day, and we'll refund 100% of your investment. Hassle-free, no hoops to jump through, no questions asked. We're assuming 100% of the risk. You risk nothing!
Who this seminar is for
Sale Professionals, Sales Managers and even the VP of Sales. Basically anyone in the sales profession who would like to leverage the power of negotiation skills to consistently sell more, and be able to sustain that sales growth longterm.
HAVE Questions or NEED Registration Assistance? Call us at (225) 384-0693
Frequently asked questions:
Q: This all sounds good, but how do know if this will work for me in my specific industry?
A: Over the past eight years, we've done this particular training in hundreds of small, medium and large companies, including those listed at the bottom of this page. This works across all industries and job functions because the principle, strategies are deeply rooted in psychology, back by research, and battle tested in real live business situations. However, if for some reason, you don't feel like this seminar was a good fit for you, we have a 100% money back guarantee. See above.
Q: Is this price all-inclusive?
A: Yes. The price covers your registration and learning materials for the full 2-day seminar.
Q: Is this really worth spending 2 full days away from my job and responsibilities?
A: We guarantee it! If you don't feel like this was worth every moment of your time, just let us know at the end of the first day, and we'll promptly issue a full refund.
Q: How long will it take me to apply what I learn and see a ROI?
A: While we can't guarantee you specific timeframes or exact results, we can tell you that the majority of people who attend this seminar report seeing immediate results starting with the very next negotiation, in which they engage. In other words, you can apply this information and start to see results immediately! Please refer to the testimonials on this page.
Q: Would you like to talk to us before you register?
A: Call us at (225) 384-0693 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
What PAST WORKSHOP PARTICIPANTS ARE saying about this seminar:
NEED ASSISTANCE WITH REGISTRATION? '
Please complete and submit the form below, and we will reach out to assist you with registration.
questions? feel free to contact us directly.
Trusted and hired by these fine companies